Thursday, April 12, 2007

There is a time, when you feel I have had enough and this is it. No more tensions, no more crap. Something what ‘they’ call as settling down (I don’t understand that phrase)
Out of the blue, some press release hammers your ‘career’ plans. Unpleasant. Harsh. Then it returns– sleepless nights, frightful days, mood swings and crying sessions. Murky messy mishap.

And one fine morning, again a government letter- brings back the smile. What a relief!! That 'degree' finally paid off -somehow , somewhere!
It is an ultimate satisfaction to hear contended voice of parents!! No other joy! Then friends!! I am lucky to have someone (well…not everyone…still…) actually truly unselfishly happy in my happYness!!
This deserves a toast!!That’s all a celebration is - spending time with loved ones!!

4 comments:

Elwing said...

yes.. weird tho it may sound considering how important close people are.. it can be easy to forget the simple pleasures their company and their smiles bring...

celebration for me has always meant seeing a person u care for smile and laugh with no restraint, no inhibition, in his/her mirth i can find peace...

life has its ups and downs as we all know.. its nice to see that u are grounded enough to remember the real reasons for happiness...

very nice post...

Pinks' Ponderings said...

I can certainly vouch for your transition from the "bubbly-chirpy-non-stop-jaw-open,doesn't pain?-breathless" Sukanti to a "book-reading-droopy faced-SILENT!" one. Post the second press release she is back to herself..Chumma irrrrr :)
Actually i was eyeing a couple of those pretty skirts I am sure you would have handed over to me ..but..
still unselfishly completely happy for ya!!!

Björn said...

As I was telling you before, it's a very nice expression (whatever part I understood). Not many people think of or realize it and even less actually have enough friends who are "truly, unselfishly happy" for them. Lucky you.
Wish I could have wished you in person :)

Ujwal said...

I deserved a treat i thot, but didnt get it...:((
now u have to make it up big time for me...