Tuesday, November 06, 2007

~ One Year

One year of full time job…..
One year in quality of ATMs …..
Year for my driving to work everyday…..
Year of definite $ deposited in account biweekly….
Year of waking up everyday at 7……
Year in city (or village) of rubber ….

Year away from Sagar …..Year without all the fun with Bedya…..away from Cleveland / chesterfield/euclid avenue …..
year for coming home to someone who means a lot to me - Year staying with gayatri n sajal……with closest friends n best roommates .......year with caring Anandi ….n year of fun n party with Sam , Saket n HH……
….and yes ….3 years to accident.
Happy Anniversary to myself …

2 comments:

Björn said...

'Village' is right :P
And "waking up everyday at 7" is WRONG. I have at least two examples, when I had to wake you up past 8am with my loud morning music.

Unless you meant 7pm...

Siddarth said...

Should I assume you wake up at 7am on weekends too? If you you are one busy bee!