Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brain & Tomb

Today I complete One year in blogging. 35 posts. Not too bad!

So I read today –
Einstein’s brain was preserved after his death for advance neuroscience research. In order to study what made him genius! AND
Archimedes’ tomb has Sphere and Cylinder carved on it. ‘Relationship between sphere and circumscribed cylinder’ – was the discovery he was most proud of.

There is not a 0.001% chance of any new invention if my brain is preserved. AND
I could not think of a single thing which would suffice my memories after I m gone!! :(
Not at all a pleasant feeling! I shall try to accomplish something in next 50 years!! :P

6 comments:

Sajal said...

he he hehe hehe..i will surely remember u as the most BUGGING girl around!!! he hehe..u can do whatever want..dear GO FOR IT! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

well said sajal.

Ujwal said...

hey confuzzzled...happy birthday....for being 1 yr old...!!

Ujwal said...

ani btw, tu tuzya blog chya birthday chya diwshi....brain, death, tomb vagaire lihilas....:))

Anonymous said...

i really wonder what makes u say u have nothing when u really LEAVE

dont u remember u were close to that stage once and got back so gracefully! sport ur that xray on the tomb as u said :)

sushrut

Björn said...

Reduce that "50 years" thing... if you think you have 50 years, you probably won't even get started heheheh

Look at me to know what I mean.