Thursday, August 07, 2008

Vacuity

Everyday has its feel. Everyone knows how Monday is….I love Monday afternoons. Coz I get exact picture of how this week is going to suck!

Tuesday and Wednesday have this “slow n get over with” feel. Thursday is the damn busy day. And Friday is the one when life suddenly gets on track n everything starts going smooth! Saturdays are exciting and I hate hate Sundays. All I think on Sunday is how my Monday is going to be! Its unfair how much attention a Monday gets!!

But these days….no day has its feel or any feel. Friday or Monday - is the same. Week has no sensation or no savor. Enjoyments are uninspiring. Entertainments are passable. Indifferent to loneliness. There is nothing to look forward to.

Is this going to turn into months? Coz I love august. I want to live “august” !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. u need a trip to home / holiday
2. u are not looking forward to your birthday (which is again 2X th birthday I know, so might be again that passable.. but it may not be that mundane afterall its ur birthday so cheeer up!!)
3. please STOP complaining!

or

4. the obvious solution ppl resort to when young unmarried people complain about life (but I dont agree to it!)

Sukanti said...

1. I am not at all homesick. I cannot take holiday. No vacation days left.
2. I am NOT looking forward to my birthday. I am old.
3. I am NOT complaining. I just realised the difference between how I was 3-4 weeks ago....or in may ...I was completely engrossed in all sorts of things. not anymore.
4. You know my reply on this. Thobadit.

Prerana said...

gal.. cheer up !!! i remember the exact same reply you had written to kinda similar post of mine exactly a year back :)
though the days might look same there can always be small things which can give us joy :) just try to explore the things you have never done !!! (and no doubt there are always many of those undone things in life)

Björn said...

Hell you ARE old!! Well OLDER than me at least :D
And cheater! I wrote about how I hate Sundays first...

But I like this word... vacuity! Should there be 2 C's?

Pinks' Ponderings said...

Vacuity does have a single "C" :)
Very interesting post Sukanti!
And as I pen this comment it is indeed Sunday afternoon almost..time to think about Monday :|

Maybe you should be playing more tennis and have something to look forward to for the week!