Friday, April 03, 2009

I was crazy about a sport ….about a sportsman
I was crazy about a song ….a movie….an actor….
I was crazy about a hobby….about job…..about school….for the dream
I was crazy for that place ….about that day ….that moment ….that memory…..
I was crazy about a guy….about a man….about a friend …..about friendship…about love…..
Everything in the end proved how stupid I am and how insane is being crazy . Learning from the mistakes, I am making a wise promise to myself to stop being passionate and start being rational………
……until that proves me stupid me again!

5 comments:

Björn said...

Doooooon't......

BTW, what the heck happened here?? Looks like you are now immensely ignorant about page design as well!

Sushrut said...

you surely are crazy about your blog design

and leos are crazy.. they just are!

Sushrut said...

and being passionate has nothing to do with being rational in my view

Anonymous said...

its not fair to call craziness a mistake...
and i know the guy...who is the man...?

komal said...

Hii.. we dont know each other...i stumbled on your blog accidentally... and must admit, i am hooked. You right really well... there is a certain warmth that one feels after reading ur blogs..they feel very honest and reflect a genuine mind. I am glad I got to reading them! Keep on writing..:)