Thursday, February 15, 2007

White Valentine!



It was all white Valentines for me! No tinge of Red!! Everything looks silvery. First snow storm of my life. Hated driving n enjoyed playing in snow. Office Holiday was a bonus!! So I spent the whole day inside house …shivering!
I never had any great valentines day. May be a few good ones but mostly gloomy.
This one was the Best for me ….in years. This brought me the super duper news!!
1st baby in our family…on its way. Elder sis is expecting a baby. Such a terrific n unique n incomparable feeling!
White is not on my favorite color list. But I would always remember Feb 14, 2007 as a festive white valentine!!

2 comments:

Pinks' Ponderings said...

Aha!! Did not know you were a blogger urself!!! Really nice posts by the way!!

Anonymous said...

SO you are here too :)
Good to see u!