Thursday, August 02, 2007

~ 3 YEARS ~

It doesn’t really seem to be 3 years. I can probably remember 90% of total days clearly. But surely have been a terrific experience in US of A.

My happiest moment was…
When I bought my Car.

My worst moment was ….
When I talked to my mom for the first time after my accident.

My most “relieved” feeling moment was….
When I got Sherwin Williams internship.

My most “tensed” feeling moment was….
When all H1 drama happened

My saddest moment was….
When I saw Sagar walking for the first time after accident.

My most enjoyable day was….
Day at Put In Bay.

My most enjoyable trip
When we went to NYC in 2005

My Craziest Moment
First time first drop on Millennium ride.

My Most angry moment
When my CPT was rejected.

My most proud moment
When I realized my parents were satisfied with their trip.

Best person I have met in last 3 years
Sagar G

Funniest friend I have got in last 3 years
Bedya

Worst people I met
My first Cleveland roommates

Best American friend I got
Mo

Best place I have been to
Cedar point

The longest drive I had
Cleveland to Clemson

My Coldest Day
13 feb 2007. Worst snow I have experienced.

My Hottest Day
Grand Canyon trip – day time.

The Best house I stayed in
424 Sumner

The city I really liked
St. Louis

The downtown I really liked
Manhattan

The best workplace
IS&T in Cleveland State Uni

1 comment:

Ujwal said...

great!...u have met best people, enjoyed lot of days, had great trips, experienced sad happenings, found a funny friend, driven a lot, got various jobs and all that...so its been a really stay for u here....not many people cud say that!! good luck and have fun!
btw, we know about ur guy friends...its weird that u dont write about some of ur now roommates...as something good that has happened to u in last 3yrs? ....:)