Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From the Airport

I hate waiting. Especially at airports. I hate whenever I get too much of free time to think about nonsense things.
I want to try going really late for my boarding once. The way they show it in movies…..at last minute when they are closing the gates….Its better than the time I spent waiting before they start calling seating. Also, I wish I had some companion in long flights. Sitting without talking and wondering about the person sitting next to you is not my cup of coffee.
As I leave for my second trip to India,.many thoughts are rushing in my mind. Last time when I went after 16 months…..I had a huge cultural shock. I am pretty sure many things must have changed by now….And I am really not ready for those changes. I always wanted my city to be like the one I grew up in. Its not like that nemore…..
4 long hours. Already had coffee 4 times. I don’t believe I cannot stay off the internet for less than 4 hours.
Thousands of people around. Everyone is similar situation one way or other. Its just being alone in crowd. Just waiting to be settled in my seat and start long boring flight.

1 comment:

Sushrut said...

like it "...its not my cup of COFFEE" hheheh

even i wish everytime that i wud have an interesting companion when i travel to n from mumbai... without any luck till date :(