Monday, December 17, 2007

Incompetent Brain

Now How does it feel to be really unintelligent? How would you feel if you are sitting in a group and everyone knows what is going on but you are just too slow to catch it…..You are not sharp enough to respond. I mean I really want to know how those cute good looking idiot bimbettes feel….Don’t they feel really out of group when its pretty evident that you are the only dumbass? Don’t they feel like complete loser if they cannot even do simple math or follow some easy instructions and all they can do is flirt with guys?

(So what made me write this is - I played some team game with bunch of gals n guys. The amount of time we spent of teaching rules and correcting mistakes made by these girls was damn irritable)

I just cannot stand stupid nitwit people ….and 90% of times its girls....

Does all this sounds really rude and full of Maaz? Well…let it be…But I am really thankful and proud of all grey matter I have.

6 comments:

Ujwal said...

u surely had good time with ur game then....:)
lolz...i wish those girls read this post...so they dont show up next time....that will help u...lol

Sushrut said...

being in a place like the one i am in, leaves u ample chances to be on either of the sides .. and let me tell you, u really thank your stars when you are on the correct side...
but its wonderful to realise that for no appearant reason we are born with goodish brains..

[and it has nothing to do with girls]

Björn said...

Even I'm thankful and proud of it ;)
But if you ever want to know what it's like to not know what's going on in a group... ask me! One may think that I am following everything, but I have to try REALLY hard to keep up.
At least those girls you hate have good looks and other "talents" to show off.

Ujwal said...

i cant keep my hands off the keyboard, but come to think of it, finding urself dumb in a group has nuthing to do with girls....thr are equally dumb males too!
(u can include me too in that list in some situations!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

well reading this blog, i was totally confused, who was playing the game and who didnt get it..
may be i am one of them, or one should predict whay they werent gettign what you said.