Monday, July 09, 2007

I wish I was a ball girl at Wimbledon to witness the final between Federer and Nadal. Tense game which Nadal deserved to win. He outplayed The Champion in 4 sets undoubtedly. I was supporting Nadal ofcourse.And he lost. Whoever I ever support always lose. That’s ok. I know.

So ....qualifications required .....lets see...
Need to pass some written test – check
Need to be physically fit, should be available during championships –check
Good running speed, and stamina, correct foot movement and adopt exact stance – check
Understand tennis rules –check

So its easy. Only problem would be – age. The average age of ball boys/girls is 15.
If only I was younger by dozen years…..

1 comment:

Aniket said...

Ohh....look who i found on blogspot!! Well never knew u are here!!
And so whats the reason behind u never calling me?? hehe

Most of what you said on my blog, applies to you too :P will give you a call this weekend :)