Tuesday, July 31, 2007

STUPID GIRLS

I was reading blogs….random blogs…clicking links….I found 30+ blogs with “About me” starting with “I am a girl who…”

What the hell?? Are you proud of your gender? Are you trying to attract more readers by stating that you are a female? Does any guy writes about himself starting with “I am a male….”?? Can’t you write 4 lines about yourself without giving hint of your gender??? Is your sex all you have? Being a blogger does it matter what gender you are? I mean how loser someone can be who writes about herself as –

“I am a girl who loves shopping for shoes”
“I am girl who likes to think n shop n sing love songs”
“I am an ordinary girl with dreams”
“I am my daddy’s girl. I feel I am a princess” (arghhhhhhhhhh)
“I am twenty something girl trying to find love.”
“I am girl with many ambitions. My favorite color is Pink” (?????)
“I am a 22 year old girl, staying in NY, single but I hate single men who are 20 something. I am attracted to married men more”
(I will slap her ....seriously)

BULLSHIT
I read all this in morning and was so pissed off....
Get a life….I hate girls. I just don’t prefer reading girls writing ......

Weird thing: My favorite blog is: Walking the Line
I am constantly trying not to be a hypocrite.

3 comments:

Björn said...

Why do I come back here?
Despite what you may think, this is clearly a girl blog too :) so your final line is quite apt. But it's nice that you're angry anyway!

And why is that a weird thing? I like Walking the Line... I read her when you first put in your links and she's really good! Don't put down your friends...
What's weird is that you would choose to spend your morning reading random unknown blogs.

Cheers! hahahhahah

Björn said...

Addendum: And even though I don't always think favourably of women and their ways, I do like their writing. It's honest. Most guys just try too hard.

Siddarth said...

Hmm...Something to think about huh!