Wednesday, March 28, 2007


It is back. It caught up with me suddenly. I don’t know what happened. I am awake most of the night. Even when I am really tired – long day in Lab or good workout in gym. Still, I just cannot sleep more than 4 hours.

I always had problems with my sleep. I hate it. I am an absolute light sleeper.
I see friends sleeping for 12+ hours. Spending days, noon, eves and nights – snoring and slumbering in bed. I have never been able to enjoy this.

I try to exert my brain. I try to think about all nonsense topics, past /future, think about work. Nothing helps!! ‘Insomniac’ status message ended up in all friends convincing me that I am falling in love or I need to see a psychiatrist. Whatever.

I would not have been complaining, if this happened when I have lots of activities on schedule. Say, summer time – friends n cards all night long or movies or night outs or at the worst -studies. But staying awake in bed without any reason, thinking about when I will be unaware about things around me - sucks!!

So at 3 am, I have nothing to do but just sprawl in my comforter. Tried movies. But then I am really tired of watching it alone and without talking. Music is invigorating. So are the books. I can’t talk on phone for this long. I just want to be able to sleep on my traditional time 11 to 7. I want a nice sound sleep.

Sleeplessness is the synonym for Emptiness n loneliness n annoyance. I need help!!

No comments: