Monday, March 05, 2007

!! HOLI !!


There wasn’t a single year without Holi colors in Pune. Never cared for exams, study, health, 10th or 12 th.I never missed getting soaked in colors and then maundering whole city pulling friends out from their house.
I was very homesick in 2005 Hol
i, never realized when it came n gone in 2006. After a looong 2 years gap…..I got to enjoy the colors again. Wasn’t the same but was fun for sure. Just made me realize …..How much I miss those days!!
This year, was a descent try to enjoy. Gulal induced fights
n ‘drenching’ reprisal plans were pleasure indeed!! Bonfire n dancing would have been
adjuvant hoopla! Next year for sure!!

With new, older n oldest friends together, Uni color n chilly
Holi night was memorable!!

5 comments:

Ujwal said...

nice nice!
New, old and older friends. :)
Happy Holi!

Björn said...

Now what can I possibly COMMENT about what you have written??

1. I don't celebrate holi anyway
2. You have used words that even I don't understand!

Well it's good that you had a good time.

Elwing said...

hey sukanti!!.. i know what u mean about not thinking tht u miss something untill u enjoy it all over again..

the holi tht night was awesome... after a long time...

and i too enjoyed making newer and newer friends..

Anonymous said...

H O L I....awesome time..no words can
express the joy of colors.n as u aptly said...new..older and oldest friends!:)...an icing on top!

Anonymous said...

hehe!! even i miss playing holi in Pune !!